Virtual Business Development Office
Over the years, we’ve secured notable growth for businesses across various sectors through establishing and building high-quality sales pipelines.
Our Virtual Business Development Office (VBDO) can integrate with your existing sales team and process, and when appropriate, work with you to create a sales team from scratch; exclusively dedicated to driving sales and executing on your business model. We have a business development toolbox (VBDO Toolbox), and can accomodate any client need.
For companies who are on a tight budget or simply want to test a market before they invest into it, fully, our VBDO is the ideal solution. We offer clients a central UK office base at a fraction of the cost of having boots on the ground. Our Newark office is located in Nottinghamshire (The Robin Hood Shire), and delivers excellent access to shipping ports, airports, and the UK motorway network.
Why do I need VBDO?
- Save money – minimise the high costs of recruiting, training and retaining an in-house team and, instead, put that money towards improving your product or service.
- Small scale testing – test your product or service on a small scale to determine if it fills a need in the market.
- Save time – save yourself time that could be spent on managing operations and improving other areas of your company.
- Benefit from our knowledge – if you don’t have any sales experience, outsourcing is the fast and easy way to learn about how sales operations work and avoid any operational inefficiencies.
- Less risk – not only is a virtual team cheaper, but the risk is also lower. The cost impact of hiring and retaining an in-house team is much less.
Avoid the traditional costs connected with an in-house team by using the JBPRM VBDO. We will be able to set up the service quickly, start building that much needed sales pipeline, and clients then benefit immediately from our comprehensive business development toolbox.
Find out more about our VBDO, Get in touch.
We have experience of developing business through various industry organisations including: