Business Development Toolbox
Our VBDO toolbox of services comes part of our Vitual Business Development Office (VBDO) facility and is managed from our Newark Office located in the UK. This service will help your business to forge networks of industry professionals and give your sales and marketing teams measurable momentum.
- Direct to Influencers & Decision Makers: We offer direct customer contact through direct marketing techniques using power/energy industry experienced and knowledgeable professionals. These tried and trusted professionals are briefed using our comprehensive customer campaign questionnaire. We contact identified prospects directly via LinkedIn, email and telephone. Our integrated approach to lead generation utilises LinkedIn (organic and PPC), effectively coupled with other direct marketing techniques. We are a team that has become very effective at delivering face-to-face meetings this way.
- Industry Face-to-Face Visibility: Attendance at Industry exhibitions, conferences, seminars, & workshops, customer lunch and learn events, customer sales presentations or workshops, customer office meetings, and telephone & conference calls. All face-to-face interactions are undertaken by our lead consultant who has more than 20 years Marketing experience across the process, power and energy sectors.
- Personal Selling: With a full briefing and our expertise and knowledge, JBPRM can attend sales meetings to instigate interest, create need, develop a commercially agreeable solution, and close the deals. All face-to-face interactions are undertaken by our lead consultant who has more than 20 years Marketing experience across the process, power and energy sectors.
- Customer Relationship Management: Management of the customer relationship from first contact through to solution delivery. We can work with our customers to work seamlessly alongside and in support of existing business development or sales teams.
- Customer Account Management: We can manage your accounts using either our customer’s customer account management system, or through setting up an account on our own customer focused account management system.
- Progress Reports: Periodic reporting that keeps eyes on the prize and enables complete transparency of the service. We’re proud to offer our clients a close working relationship of trust and commitment.
Our Business Development Office delivers significant value for customers who have limited or no operational footprint in the UK.We understand that market entry plans often require some business to be developed before investment in a location and ‘on the ground’ staff can be realised.
JBPRM offer customers a full suit of services and capabilities to create a growing and sustainable foothold in the UK Process, Power and Energy markets. Get in touch to find out more.
We have experience of developing business through the following trade organisations