Business Development Toolbox
JBPRM’s VBDO toolbox of services can help to forge networks of industry professionals and give your sales and marketing teams measurable momentum. We offer:
- Direct to Influencers & Decision Makers: JBPRM offers direct customer contact through direct marketing techniques using power/energy industry experienced and knowledgeable professionals. These tried and trusted professionals are briefed using our comprehensive customer campaign questionnaire. We contact identified prospects directly via telephone, email and web-conference.
- Industry Face-to-Face Visibility: Attendance at Industry exhibitions, conferences, seminars, & workshops, customer lunch and learn events, customer sales presentations or workshops, customer office meetings, and telephone & conference calls.
- Personal Selling: With a full briefing and our expertise and knowledge, JBPRM can attend sales meetings to instigate interest, create need, develop a commercially agreeable solution, and close the deals.
- Customer Relationship Management: Management of the customer relationship from first contact through to solution delivery. We can work with our customers to work seamlessly alongside and in support of existing business development or sales teams.
- Customer Account Management: At JBPRM we can manage your accounts using either our customer’s customer account management system, or through setting up an account on our own customer focused account management system.
- Progress Reports: Periodic reporting that keeps eyes on the prize and enables complete transparency of the service. We’re proud to offer our clients a close working relationship of trust and commitment.
Our VBDO toolbox delivers significant value for customers who have limited or no operational footprint in the UK. JBPRM understand that market entry plans often require some business to be developed before investment in a location and ‘on the ground’ staff can be realised.
JBPRM offer customers a full suit of services and capabilities to create a growing and sustainable foothold in the UK Power and Energy markets. Get in touch to find out more.