Technical Document Publications
A core part of the philosophy of holistic marketing is the use of appropriate systems, processes, and procedures, to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the operational activities required to achieve the business mission. A key component of operational effectiveness is the clear written understanding of associated roles and responsibilities of people, and the procedures that must be obeyed to ensure safe, consistent, and effective ways of working.
Why do I need a Technical Author?
Technical authoring is not for everyone and few individuals possess the ability required to work at such high levels of detail. Not only are they good at detail, they are also highly proficient with the use of the English language that provides them with an innate ability to describe how products and services work and how they can be applied or used in a way that’s easy to understand.
A Service that Suits Customer Need
JBPRM aims to meet customer expectations and the quality of service is paramount. Therefore, we offer a full scope of communication methods and choose the right communication method that will be effective for the target audience. Some examples:
- A user guide for a wind turbine gearbox maintenance application
- Reference and instruction manuals for an ROV used for supporting an inspection service.
- Service procedures, equipment operating guides, or perhaps training guides, instructional videos or even online help for complex remote monitoring software packages.
- Product or service awareness and interest campaigns using software demos and interactive tutorials, wikis, blogs and podcasts, using video, illustrations and graphics.
Working closely with our Customers
At JBPRM, we appreciate that not every product is the same and the way that it is used differs significantly from user to user. Therefore, we aim to get under the bonnet of your product or service to gain a clear understanding, so we can design and write documentation that fulfils its purpose.
JBPRM can design and write your technical documents. We work closely with our customers to ensure final documents meet stakeholder expectations.
JBPRM can author solutions:
- QHSE e.g. policies, procedures, & guidance
- Learning & Training e.g. course manuals, competency manuals
- Technical Operations & Service e.g. policies, procedures, & guidance
- General Technical Publications
If you would like to know how we can help you with designing and writing your technical publications, please contact us.