Principal – BA, MSc, DipM, CM, FCIM (Chartered Marketer)
Jonathan is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM). He has almost 20 years’ industry experience working in world-class organisations, where he has first-hand experience of managing both marketing and business development departments, with considerable influence over board decisions, and subsequent product/service growth strategies.
After developing a thorough understanding of marketing best practice formed through a solid academic background, he was invited to advise on the design and development of the now globally adopted CIM Marketing Standards. Amongst Jonathan’s working experiences, has been the direct responsibility for the implementation, adoption, and ongoing management, of major sales & marketing based systems and processes, across European businesses.
He has had significant experience of selling manufactured goods and related services through wholesale and distribution networks, using a mixture of both marketing and business development approaches. Also of great significance, is his first-hand experience of starting-up and developing significant businesses both in the UK and abroad. Jonathan remains an active member of the CIM Levitt Group.
Relevant Work Experience
- Head of Business Development (Doosan Babcock – Asset Integrity Management – Power and Energy)
- Head of Renewables (Doosan Babcock – Asset Integrity Management – Offshore Wind)
- Head of UK Marketing – Alstom Power (GE Power – Utility Power Generation – New Station Projects, New Equipment and Service )
- Product Marketing Manager – (Rittal – Process Control & Automation Enclosures)
- Market Development Manager – Alstom Gas Turbines (Seimens Turbomachinery – Sub50MW GT (PgenCHP/Mech Drive)