A Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy is an action plan that specifies how a company will reach target customers and achieve a competitive advantage. As it’s name suggests, this is a strategy that is dynamic and has an important role to play in a successfully executed Marketing Strategy.
The main purpose of a GTM is to provide a blueprint for delivering a product or service to the end customer, considering market conditions and the overall goals of the business.
JBPRM is a holistic solution for businesses looking to enter, compete and build sustainable revenue streams in the UK Power and Energy sectors. We have first-hand experience of working in the sectors we serve and incorporating the essential elements to drive inbound traffic, improve lead generation and create new business opportunities.
Whether customers are new to the UK power and energy markets or not, our tried-and-tested ‘Go to Market’ programme follows a key structure that can be tailored to our client’s specific needs.
Our easy Go to Market approach:
- Understand your offer and Ideal Customer
- Identify the market and critical success factors
- Identify, establish, and manage key industry relationships
- Manage product development and funding needs
- Establish the most appropriate routes to market
- Identify, agree, and manage your customer trials
- Develop, agree, and action business development tasks
- Develop, agree, and action marketing tasks
Flexible, Versatile, Focused
Our flexible approach means we can focus on some more than others. We will identify the ideal mix of elements to suit each customer circumstance. For example, if products are already developed, we may spend less time on adaptation requirements, and focus more on appropriate routes to market.
For further information on our Go-to-Market programme or unique business development solutions, Get in touch.