Holistic Digital Solutions
The JBPRM provides a comprehensive offer to hasten the appetite of even the most cost-conscious business owner. The business model unlocked by our customer-centric approach, has enabled a cost-effective service. Utilising a team of highly qualified personnel across all digital disciplines, working closely within the JBPRM team, consistent on time delivery within budget, is ensured.
Digital/Web-based Communication Systems
Whether clients require a simple word press landing page, a custom-built website with gated content or client areas, or even the Ferrari of e-commerce sites, JBPRM will deliver a cost-effective solution that gives full access and control of website content through the leading CMS.
Our development offer:
- Custom website development
- Shopify/OpenCart/Magento/Wordpress(WooCommerce) site development
- ECommerce Infrastructure development
- Web Design, CX, UX, SFX
- Online Advertising/Ad-Words/PPC
- Social Media Tools & Campaigns
- Email Tools and Direct Marketing Campaigns
- Online Publishing – Magazines/Newsletters
- Metered Paywall – Free content delivery leading to locked payed content
- Content Management System (CMS) development & support
- Google Analytics development, operation, and service packages
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services
Search Engine Optimisation is an extremely dynamic area. It is one of the most effective (in ROI) marketing techniques used in the digital age in improving bottom line figures. An SEO (Search Engine Optimiser) helps improve a websites visibility on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo for a given number of target keywords normally related to the products and services you offer.
With experts that started their SEO journeys in the mid-noughties, so much has changed in the SEO field. Since then, the scope, tactics and methodologies to improve search engine rankings of a website have drastically changed. Gone are the days where stuffing <meta keywords> saw significant increases on a website’s ranking. Our SEO services include several key elements that form the foundations of what SEO is today. These include linking strategies, content optimisation, on-site HTML improvements and more. We continuously monitor and work to Google’s guidelines, ensuring the websites we build and optimise work to position themselves on Google’s first result page.
There are several benefits of being at the top of a search engine. In our own experience, our clients have grown from small local regional firms to nationally recognised brands for obtaining 1st page rankings for only a select few keywords. This doesn’t come easy however and the path to success isn’t always as easy as you may think due to the time frame it now takes to obtain results from organic means.
A simple 4 step process:
- Conduct a free website health assessment
- Issue findings report and review with client
- Agree objectives, and activity targets defining success
- Issue Quotation to achieve success
- Communicate Plan of Action
- Start Activity
Contact us today and benefit from our free website assessment and report.
Social Media – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc..
Whether you are new to social media or not, JBPRM and make sense of all this technology as part of a social media strategy to provide clear objectives and a plan of action. The social media plan will simply give customer’s clear direction on the What, Why, When and How social media will be used. This service enables customers to sit down with one of our consultants to understand social media uses, and how to make best use of the technology to raise awareness, and capture quality leads.
- A review of the client’s situation with Wants-Needs Assessment
- A review of the current social media strategy (What, Why, When, How)
- Development of a plan of action and responsibilities for delivery (including quotation)
- Activity start
At JBPRM, we specialise in social media platforms that deliver for companies operating in the power and energy sectors. In our experience, these consist of:
If you feel you could be using social media more effectively, or simply wish to know how well you are using social media to reach your target market, contact us.